Maintain Subsea Control systems of KGD6 offshore field that exists in the areas of Subsea, OT, CRP, FPSO & Shore base to facilitate Reliable, Safe and uninterrupted operations. Responsible for Preventive, break down & shutdown maintenance of Subsea equipment.
Support routine, breakdown, preventive maintenance tasks and schedules pertaining to Subsea control and interface equipment in KGD6 & MA field/interfaces
Day to day operations support at OT, FPSO and CRP.
Visit offshore facilities CRP, FPSO and OT for trouble-shooting of subsea control system and interface equipment
Timely completion of PM tasks and shutdown activities; Mobilization of required spares for Preventive Maintenance, shut down and breakdown jobs
Support control engineers located at CRP, FPSO and support maintenance functionality for uninterrupted subsea operations
Liaise with OEM controls interface engineer and third party field service engineers in completing assigned tasks at offshore facilities
Preparation of SOP and SMP
Participate in HAZID, HAZOP, Risk Assessments and Lessons Learnt
Prepare control system related intervention procedures, work instructions, Risk assessments in consultation with intervention and integrity engineers
Visit intervention vessel during Control related activities for execution of jobs; Post intervention testing of subsea control equipment and modules at Aker base along with intervention team
Identify and Review Bill of material and spares periodically in SAP; Identify critical spares required for normal operations
Initiates purchase requisitions and prepare technical recommendations for action with procurement and contracts for early delivery of spares
Supporting Aker base in Site receipt Test (SRT) of refurbished SCMs, control equipment and related tooling. Monitor & Follow up PM schedules for control equipment
Ensure timely completion of SCM configurations, readiness of modules planned for installation in field
Supporting control engineers at offshore facilities as replacement/reliever during their leave/vacation
Sr Engineer Subsea is responsible for assisting in planning & designing the Subsea Tree installation & Upper completion programs. This position assists in the onshore equipment preparation at base and at the offshore rig site. This position interfaces with all the stake holders of the company and third party service providers to develop and implement the most optimal, fit for purpose and durable Completion design complementing the reservoir. This position will also visit the well site to assist in the safe execution of well operations.
· To demonstrate and enhance HSE performance of the Company on Completion operations conducted during onshore base equipment preparation and at offshore rig site
- Assist in preparing detailed procedures and programs for Deep water well Upper Completions & DST operations in conjunction with various stake holders and service companies.
- Assist in evaluating the completion alternatives developed by service companies to ensure effective, best in class and cost effective Subsea engineering is employed.
- Onshore /Offshore supervision of subsea work scopes. Management of all subsea scope vendors Procedure creation and review.
- subsea interface with Rig & drilling contractor. Review the certification and fitness of third-party equipment and its acceptance
· Assist in the preparation of Subsea AFE & preparation monthly budgets.
· To ensure that the stock of Landing string tubulars are available to meet the operations.
· Liaise with the SSTT Landing string, Slick line & ROV equipment movement to and from offshore.
- Prepare Time estimates and assist during CWOP sessions onshore and Pre completion meetings offshore
- Support the offshore Subsea Supervisor in the implementation of the program, including programme revisions (MOC) during operations.
- Closely monitor the well operations and assist for technical / Logistical support
· Assist in planning the material and personnel movement with service companies to meet the operational requirements .
· Proactively participate in hazard identification (HAZID), hazard operability (HAZOP) meetings
· Assist in preparation of SOW and RFP for Subsea equipment and its technical evaluation
· Fully conversant with and ability to Subsea HXTs, IWOCS, SSTT, Riser analysis & ROVs
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Familiar with Subsea Engineering principles and API codes
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
· Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering. Minimum of 4 to 5 years Subsea Engineering or Operations experience.
Bachelor/Master#s Degree in Instrumentation
8 years of experience in Oil & Gas out of which 3 years in Subsea/Deep water maintenance activities (Acquired degrees are not acceptable unless there is a special consideration w.r.t experience and/or expertise)