Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune's Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' - currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the 'Forbes Global 2000' rankings for 2017 - the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn's 2017 list of 'Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now'.
Responsible for providing overall technical inputs to respective Business group including business development in order to achieve technologically suitable grade for domestic and overseas markets. Coordinating with Lead # Product Technical Service /Head # Technical Services for ensuring compliance to Grade Specification. Catering to customer technical services including timely customer compliant resolution in order to leverage market share and competency and thereby contribute to the profits of the company. Benchmarking of Reliance grades with Competitors. New Grade & Application Development
- Coordinating with regional product head, regional technical service team for resolution of customer compliant.
- Review with Lead # Product Technical Service for existing or make new grade specification based customer feedback/Import Analysis.
- Coordinate for in house processing and testing.
- Based on feedback co-ordinate with Lead # Product Technical Service, regions/respective business group for customer trial/feedback.
- Amend/create Grade Data Sheet in co-ordination with Lead # Product Technical Service.
- Coordinate for in-house and customer trials with RIL products.
- Coordinate with regions for collection of competitor grade and for in-house evaluation and testing.
- Co-ordinate for in house work for proposed optimized additive package.
- Coordination with Product Technical Service for release of near Prime lots for specific customers to avoid any down gradation (loss of value) and without any complaints from the customers.
- Coordination with external agencies like CFTRI, Bodycote, NSF, Rap tacos etc. for RIL grade certification.
- Facilitate evaluation of new grades based on in-house catalyst and donors.
- Participation in BIS activities for new standards/modification.