"Your Leadership. Energising Reliance. India's Future"
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), founded by Dhirubhai H. Ambani four decades ago, is India's largest private sector company. RIL's activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and 4G digital services.
A significant global player in the integrated energy value chain, RIL recorded a consolidated turnover of INR 296,091 crore ($44.7 billion), a cash profit of INR 40,737 crore ($6.1 billion) and net profit of INR 27,630 crore ($4.2 billion) in FY 2015-16.
In 2004, RIL became the first private sector company from India to make it to the Fortune Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations'. It currently ranks 215th in terms of revenues, and 126th in terms of profits. In FT Global 500 list (2015), the company ranks 238th, and in FT Emerging 500 it ranks 31st. RIL ranks 121st on the Forbes Global 2000 list (2016), continuing to be the top-ranked Indian company.
RIL took its policy of backward vertical integration to an altogether different plane when it diversified from textile and petrochemicals into petroleum refining, and forayed into oil & gas exploration and production.
RIL is the second largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top-10 petrochemical producers.
- Ensure the implementation of safety procedures and processes (Workplace safety & Waste management), in the fields
- Act as Incident command control until arrival of SSM in case of ERCP incidences
- Monitoring of the consumption of the raw materials and utilities, shift wise
- Monitor & troubleshoot all process parameters and equipment condition for smooth operation of the plant
- Effective use of OMPro tool.
- Ensure compliance to SOP's
- To lead speedy restart of production after any plant breakdown
- Reduction of flare loss
- Highlight exceptions in parameters which affect product quality.
- Follow up with maintenance departments to expedite planned / unplanned maintenance activities
- Carry out improvement trials as planned in the plan
- Identify training and development needs of panel and field operators
- Coordinate trainings for panel and field operators
- Share learning from incidents and Root cause analyses
- Plan OJT for shift staff
- Highlight exceptions in parameters (both positive and negative)
- Participate in rack up meetings
- Maintain shift logs for respective area / equipment
- Reporting of near-miss incidents
- Reduce effluent generation
- Reduction in waste during grade change over in shift
- Reduction in recycle in shift
- Reduction HOTO time for maintenance
- Fulfilment of identified training needs for self