Posted Date :
09 May 2018
Function/Business Area :
Exploration & Production
Job Responsibilities :
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune's Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' - currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the 'Forbes Global 2000' rankings for 2017 - the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn's 2017 list of 'Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now'.
Lead project Engineer shall be responsible for design, co-ordination, engineering, supervision, and interaction with vendors & contractors consistent with project execution philosophy. Participation to identify potential improvements to meet the Project objectives in terms of Design, execution methods and resources..
Preparation of Scope of Works and technical part of RFP packages
Technical bid evaluation, recommendation for awards & vendor design review
Preparation of Technical documents, evaluation and selection of technology, identify applicable codes & standards
Review and approval of basic & detailed engineering activities like design analyses, equipment list, specifications, equipment data sheets and drawings
Manage interfaces & participate in design review workshops
Follow up procurement and Supervise fabrication/ manufacturing, installation, testing & pre-comm.
Review execution method statements / work procedures etc.
Review relevant installation procedures & manuals
- Review and definition of Subsea Control System (SCS) including Subsea Distribution System, umbilicals, subsea instrumentation, associated topside control equipment from concept to commissioning.
- Preparation of procedures, specification and technical documentation for SCS.
- Preparation of scope of work for engineering, procurement, fabrication testing and installation of SCS.
- Technical bid evaluation and selection of SCS.
- Review and verification of design and engineering documents as per project specifications, codes & standards and regulations.
- Manage and resolve interface issues and technical queries.
- Approve QA/QC, FAT, Proto-type test, EFAT/FIT for SCS
- Witness FAT, EFAT/FIT, Qualification testing programs, etc.
- Manage commercial, contractual and administrative aspects and provide timely inputs to project manager.
- Job progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Provide professional guidance and support to associated team members.
- Experience in HAZOP, LOPA and SIL assessment studies.
- Knowledge of Installation related challenges.
- Knowledge of materials and material selection.
- Experience in testing, pre-commissioning, troubleshooting and commissioning.
Education Requirement :
Graduate Engineer- Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil.
Experience Requirement :
6 - 9 years of experience in Oil & gas industry with at least one offshore project for fixed / floating structures
Skills & Competencies :
The candidate shall have experience in design, fabrication, testing and installation.
Should have exposure to working in multidisciplinary environment
Familiar with applicable international codes and standards
Hands on experience in industry standard software
At Reliance, every employee is expected to abide by the six Core Values and associated behaviours that underpin our way of working. We are also committed to adhering to our candidate charter to deliver the best candidate experience.