Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is Indias largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 622,809 crore ($ 90.1 billion), cash profit of INR 64,478 crore ($ 9.3 billion), and net profit of INR 39,588 crore ($ 5.7 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2019.
RILs activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and digital services.
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortunes Global 500 list of Worlds Largest Corporations - currently ranking 148th in terms of revenues and 99th in terms of profits. The company stands 83rd in the Forbes Global 2000 rankings for 2018 # top-most among Indian companies. It ranks 10th among LinkedIns The Best Companies to Work For In India (2019).
IT is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of technology solutions, information and data related services to Reliance#s businesses and functions. We are also accountable for driving innovation and best practices through the effective use of systems and technology while ensuring the security and integrity of our data assets. The effective use of technology underpins Reliance's ability to acquire and maintain our competitive advantage.
An IT incumbent is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of business technology, information and related services to Reliance#s businesses
He/she will be expected to be a part of IT function#s transformational journey in moving towards a function that systematically enables business objectives, and drives the identification and adoption of game-changing, value-adding technologies.
Service Desk L2 remote support will attempt for SOP based Second Level call resolution to end users of Reliance Industries Limited.
- Troubleshooting skills: Exceptional remote troubleshooting skills in Application support, OS and software support.
- Resilient and able to face and resolve conflicts.
- Reliable, confident and self starter.
- Should be able to resolve issues which are not solved by the L1 engineer.
- Teamwork: Build and maintain close working relationships to ensure the successful delivery of the team objectives and SLA targets
- Broad Technical Understanding: Understands core technical concepts related to their role and is able to apply them with guidance.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
Good Communication Skills , Knowledge of MS Office, Windows Operating Systems Knowledge, Computer Networking Concepts is preferred
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
B.E, Relevant Technical Qualifications
Knowledge of ITIL
Experience – 3 to 4 yrs