Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune's Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' - currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the 'Forbes Global 2000' rankings for 2017 - the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn's 2017 list of 'Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now'.
· Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments. Develop relevant models and validation of the same.
· Supervise and execute laboratory / pilot plant experiments pertaining to the relevant research area such as sample preparation using various methods, sample characterization using various analysis & evaluation of the concerned samples.
· Organize facilities for experiments in research such as chemicals, equipment, analytical methods etc.
· Participate in pilot plant operations / studies, utilize results as boundary conditions for model development
· Support to plant operations
· Collect data and conduct relevant analysis
· Uploading reports on portal
· Preparation of Internal Technical Report
- Execution of assign assignment
- Project proposal with defining and designing the task with benchmarking and identification of need of at each stage of task such as bench scale development, Pilot scale and Scale up
- Data analysis / Presentation
- Drafting, reviewing and releasing of Technical Reports/communications/Scale up reports/Technology reports
- Masters statistics to drive data-driven decisions through quality tools
- Prior art (Patents/publications/Reviews/Open) studies and maintain the literature bank.
- Follow and enforce 100% HSEF procedures/practises in all technical activities
- Compliance of statuary regulations and needful documentation
- Exemplifies congruence of purpose towards larger Corporate objectives
- Acquire mastery in one area in details through task execution
- Learning and implementing the new/or upgraded management processes and mentoring of team for the same
- Mentoring of Team for technical and personal improvement
- Publishing of research papers in national/International journals
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
· Risk assessment of related experiment and mitigation
· Decide the migration of task from one level to next level
· Comparative technical judgments and decision on required equipment/process/models
· Preparation of experiment / instruments SOP/reports/methods/documentation.
Essential EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
PhD degree in Chemistry alternatively BTech with some relevant experience
1 year experience in polymer synthesis.