"Your Leadership. Energising Reliance. India's Future"
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), founded by Dhirubhai H. Ambani four decades ago, is India's largest private sector company. RIL's activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and 4G digital services.
A significant global player in the integrated energy value chain, RIL recorded a consolidated turnover of INR 296,091 crore ($44.7 billion), a cash profit of INR 40,737 crore ($6.1 billion) and net profit of INR 27,630 crore ($4.2 billion) in FY 2015-16.
In 2004, RIL became the first private sector company from India to make it to the Fortune Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations'. It currently ranks 215th in terms of revenues, and 126th in terms of profits. In FT Global 500 list (2015), the company ranks 238th, and in FT Emerging 500 it ranks 31st. RIL ranks 121st on the Forbes Global 2000 list (2016), continuing to be the top-ranked Indian company.
RIL took its policy of backward vertical integration to an altogether different plane when it diversified from textile and petrochemicals into petroleum refining, and forayed into oil & gas exploration and production.
RIL is the second largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top-10 petrochemical producers.
· Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments. Develop relevant models and validation of the same.
· Supervise and execute laboratory / pilot plant experiments pertaining to the relevant research area such as sample preparation using various methods, sample characterization using various analysis & evaluation of the concerned samples.
· Organize facilities for experiments in research such as chemicals, equipment, analytical methods etc.
· Participate in pilot plant operations / studies, utilize results as boundary conditions for model development
· Support to plant operations
· Collect data and conduct relevant analysis
· Uploading reports on portal
· Preparation of Internal Technical Report