Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune's Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' - currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the 'Forbes Global 2000' rankings for 2017 - the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn's 2017 list of 'Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now'.
- Execute Mechanical Maintenance tasks with quality
- Supervise mechanical maintenance tasks to ensure quality and timely completion and as per planning
- Mobilize resources for day-to-day mechanical maintenance activities
- Ensure compliance to procedures and best practices
- Assist respective discipline Manager in Spares identification for procurement
- Prepare mechanical maintenance budget
- Analyse Mechanical Maintenance cost and budgeting
- Prepare audit related documents for manager
- Conduct regular Troubleshooting and analysis when appointed as a member of RCA team
- Collate discipline data for performance monitoring and reporting
- Contractor management
- Participate in Reliability & Integrity studies as identified
- Implementation of recommendations
- Carryout preservation activities as per schedule
- Identify & interact with Workshop for repair activities
- Knowledge management activities for self & subordinates as applicable
- Maintain history/ records
- Maintain integrity of maintenance SAP-PM and SAP-MM data, analysis and costs - by timely and correct data entries and validations
- Facilitate and support minor projects activities
- Supervise and mobilize resources for shut down jobs as per plan
- Carry out LLF as per plan
- Ensure that all pending jobs are promptly entered into SAP-PM system
- Weekly preparation of maintenance KPIs of Mech.
- Ensure improvement in availability of equipment
- Timely adherence to audit schedules
- Ability to Minimize production/ quality loss in event of unplanned failure
- Ensure compliance of mandatory trainings.
- Inventory control of Mechanical spares.
- Ensure Shutdown jobs execution as per schedule.
- Maintaining IMS documents for Mechanical Maintenance
- HSEF compliance (RESOP, MIQA, CFA, DOSHE mandatory trainings).
Engineer Maintenance Mechanical - MTF - OM&SH - JMD