IT is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of technology solutions, information and data related services to Reliance#s businesses and functions. We are also accountable for driving innovation and best practices through the effective use of systems and technology while ensuring the security and integrity of our data assets. The effective use of technology underpins Reliance's ability to acquire and maintain our competitive advantage.
An IT incumbent is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of business technology, information and related services to Reliance#s businesses
He/she will be expected to be a part of IT function#s transformational journey in moving towards a function that systematically enables business objectives, and drives the identification and adoption of game-changing, value-adding technologies.
Development and modifications to proprietary Business Applications
Ability to provide L1 / L2 Support to functional Users
- Maintain & support (including interfaces built) between various proprietary and COTS applications
- Make required changes as per the Technical Design
- Development and deployment of new solutions.
- Responsibility for the security of (system and organizational) data.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- B.E / B.Tech (Mech, Inst., Electrical, Computer Science, IT ) with 1-2 Year of Experience
- Desired: Angular, HTML, CSS, Node JS, Microservices, Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI, and REST API
- Exposure working in DevOps environment.
- Application management and maintenance skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- MS Office and related plug-ins
- Technical Documentation i.e. Technical specifications, design documents, and SoPs.
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
- 1-2 years of providing Application development and support using Angular, Node js, Flutter
- 1 - 2 years of MES Application development and management (preferable)
- Relevant experience of Business Applications used in refining/petrochemical domain.
B.E/ B.Tech (Any discipline)