Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune's Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' - currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the 'Forbes Global 2000' rankings for 2017 - the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn's 2017 list of 'Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now'.
- Process & quality monitoring for respective technology plants
- Identify and analyse deviations
- Perform root cause analysis
- Propose corrective action and track the status of process improvement
- Identify opportunities for profit improvement
- Identify opportunities for product quality enhancement
- Process design calculations for the improvement schemes
- Develop process design package using appropriate tools
- Participate in commercial plant trials
- Understand and evaluate basic engineering design documents
- Participate in plant performance audits as per set guidelines
- Participate in Critical PHAs and turnaround activities of the related plants
- Validate MoCs to ensure specified standards and codes are followed in calculations
- Support preparation of stage gate-2 and 3 document for Capital projects
- Participate in HAZOP of new projects
- Validate equipment data sheets prepared by engineering contractor
- Contribute to derive value from technology network