"Your Leadership. Energising Reliance. India's Future"
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), founded by Dhirubhai H. Ambani four decades ago, is India's largest private sector company. RIL's activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and 4G digital services.
A significant global player in the integrated energy value chain, RIL recorded a consolidated turnover of INR 296,091 crore ($44.7 billion), a cash profit of INR 40,737 crore ($6.1 billion) and net profit of INR 27,630 crore ($4.2 billion) in FY 2015-16.
In 2004, RIL became the first private sector company from India to make it to the Fortune Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations'. It currently ranks 215th in terms of revenues, and 126th in terms of profits. In FT Global 500 list (2015), the company ranks 238th, and in FT Emerging 500 it ranks 31st. RIL ranks 121st on the Forbes Global 2000 list (2016), continuing to be the top-ranked Indian company.
RIL took its policy of backward vertical integration to an altogether different plane when it diversified from textile and petrochemicals into petroleum refining, and forayed into oil & gas exploration and production.
RIL is the second largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top-10 petrochemical producers.
Maintain smooth plant operation with adherence to SOP'S and SOC's
Check process parameters as per schedule and monitor chemicals and utility consumption
- Monitor trends of critical parameters to identity impending abnormalities and notify shift in-charge (shift superintendent) for corrective actions
- Coordinate system shutdown and start up through panel operation and communication to field
- Follow guidelines received from shift superintendent (shift in-charge) through Shift Team Meetings / OMPRO instructions for enhancement of plant operations
Continuously monitor the panel for any significant changes in operating parameters, alarms etc. and take corrective action whenever deviation is observed
- Address the reasons for deviations in OMPRO and mention the corrective actions taken
- Document in writing the key parameter changes, events, actions taken and follow up required in the OL
- Ability to retrieve the relevant, updated data and PT documentation from respective locations like ReIMS, Q, P drives