Panel Officer 
Posted Date :
11 Apr 2018
Function/Business Area :
Job Responsibilities :
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune's Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' - currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the 'Forbes Global 2000' rankings for 2017 - the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn's 2017 list of 'Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now'.
Maintain smooth plant operation with adherence to SOP'S and SOC's
Check process parameters as per schedule and monitor chemicals and utility consumption
- Monitor trends of critical parameters to identity impending abnormalities and notify shift in-charge (shift superintendent) for corrective actions
- Coordinate system shutdown and start up through panel operation and communication to field
- Follow guidelines received from shift superintendent (shift in-charge) through Shift Team Meetings / OMPRO instructions for enhancement of plant operations
Continuously monitor the panel for any significant changes in operating parameters, alarms etc. and take corrective action whenever deviation is observed
- Address the reasons for deviations in OMPRO and mention the corrective actions taken
- Document in writing the key parameter changes, events, actions taken and follow up required in the OL
- Ability to retrieve the relevant, updated data and PT documentation from respective locations like ReIMS, Q, P drives
Education Requirement :
Engineering Graduate with 2 years of panel operation experience.
Experience Requirement :
At least 10 years of work experience in the process plant for BSC or Diploma holder. Exposure to DCS operations will be desirable.
Skills & Competencies :
At Reliance, every employee is expected to abide by the six Core Values and associated behaviours that underpin our way of working. We are also committed to adhering to our candidate charter to deliver the best candidate experience.