Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune's Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' - currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the 'Forbes Global 2000' rankings for 2017 - the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn's 2017 list of 'Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now'.
· Abide by safe operating procedures within operating range
· Act as first responder to emergencies
· Suggest safety improvements
· Safe handling of hazardous materials and plant wastes. Contribute to housekeeping.
· Support contract workmen on safe working
· Monitor and control field equipment as per SOPs, SOCs, LLF checklist and ODR instruments
· Coordinate closely with shift superintendent / panel executive
· Collect and deliver samples from the field for laboratory testing
· Report promptly any abnormal observations to shift engineer / panel executive
· Handover / takeover of equipment from maintenance
· Perform condition monitoring using portable instruments (ODR)
· Perform minor troubleshooting
· Perform minor maintenance
· To contribute towards reduction of waste / handling of chemicals
· To operate equipment efficiently
· Identify and suggest opportunities for improvement
· Following latest safety guidelines, management guide line like, TQM, EFQM, QCC, 5S etc.
· Maintain shift logs for respective area / equipment
· Follow instructions received from shift superintendent / engineer / panel officer
· Member of Auxiliary Fire Squad